What is the SCRM Cloud?
What is the SCRM Cloud solution and how is it different from all the other Social media monitoring and analytics suits out there?
Whilst there are quite a few Social media monitoring and analytics vendors selling great technologies, they all share the same problem: They require a dedicated expert to manage the software; which most often involves skills in complex search query writing, data management and doing all the technical liaison between the companies users and the technology vendor.
Most companies don’t have this internal resource, thus are left with an enterprise-class technology that does little more for them than cheap or free social media monitoring tools such as mention.com or notified.
I think that’s a shame.
Why we developed the SCRM Cloud
Having understood the widespread use case for offering an enterprise-class Social Media Monitoring and Analytics solution that wasn’t complex to use, and ensured that the users got the most out of the technology, we decided to launch a fully managed Social media monitoring and analytics solution, and we call it the SCRM Cloud.
How the SCRM Cloud is different
Our approach is a little bit different than from our competitors, rather than focusing on what the technology can do and how you can use it, we focus entirely on what business problems we can solve for you.
We think that you are more interested in understanding how a C-level Brand & Product Share-of-voice dashboard would work rather than how to write complex boolean search queries.
The sky is the limit, but these are typically the dashboards that we develop and manage for our clients:
- Customer service outreach, are people sharing any negative experiences with your brand in the public? Can you reach on directly and sort their problems before it escalates into bigger issues.
- Sales opportunities, identify prospective customers by listening to conversations where an intent to buy exists.
- Community management, find-out how’s talking about you and where so that you can engage in the right conversations at the right time.
- Real-time marketing opportunities, monitor trends, hashtags and events that might pose opportunities for you to engage with real-time marketing activities
- Brand management, what’s your share-of-voice per market and channel? What’s your online sentiment and reputation?
- Business Intelligence, are your customers sharing things on the web that you else wouldn’t know about? Are they sharing how they perceive your products? Can you gather the same insights from your competition?
Here a short 90 second video explaining the SCRM Cloud solution – please get in touch with me if you’re interested in working together.