Apart from helping my clients with strategic consulting, I think it’s important to be able to provide the supporting Social CRM technologies as well. Therefore I’ve launched what I call the Nilsson SCRM apps (Cloud based Social CRM applications).
Nilsson SRCM apps are currently made up of Nilsson Monitor, a enterprise-class social media listening platform, and I’m now in the works of launching Nilsson Engage, a cloud platform for total management of your owned social media channels.
What can you do with Nilsson Engage?
- Connect all of your social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, Blogger, WordPress, LinkedIn, MeetUp, Vimeo, Youtube, Yelp, Tumblr, Instagram, Orkut & Slideshare, MySpace + many more in the works).
- Publish directly to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn (Groups, Companies, Profile), Blogger, WordPress, Youtube, Tumblr, MySpace, orkut.
- Monitor engagement from everyone following you, such as: comments, likes, favourites, shares etc. on all your connected social networks.
- Monitor keywords around social media, although not as advanced as Nilsson Monitor it’s useful for day-to-day community management.
- Measure & analyze performance, reports on all social media metrics and allows you to setup up objectives that will be tracked using bit.ly and Google Analytics integration.
Would you like to take Nilsson Engage for a “free spin” (no pun intended) before it’s live? Please do me the favour of re-tweeting the below tweet and I shall get in touch with you for setting up an account.
— Joakim Nilsson (@JoakimNilsson) May 8, 2013